EASE Evac – Version 2 Available Now!
With EASE Evac Version 2, AFMG® offers a comprehensive package of new features. They are all aimed at continuing to ensure and facilitate compliance with current standards and their target values, at significantly improving workflows, as well as streamlined analysis and reporting of results.
In professional practice, it is often the small things that decide whether or not one can work fluently and result-oriented. Based on customer feedback, market developments, and updated international and local regulations, AFMG has implemented a broad set of new functions and fine-tuned various options that address just that purpose. The list of new functionalities that will make practical work easier is long. Here are a few examples for a first impression:
- Speech intelligibility calculation and speech signal spectrum according to the most recent edition 5 of the STI standard IEC 60268-16
- Cumulative distribution and threshold calculation for meeting design requirements by clients, authorities, or applicable regulations
- Options to account for signal crest factor in constant-voltage networks
- Extended report generator:
- More project information included
- Configuration of desired report content
- Automatic calculation of preselected mappings
- Measurement function for determining distances and times of flight
- Improved import and scaling of layout images
- Addition of NCB and RNC noise curves
Version 2 is a paid upgrade available for all owners of a license of EASE Evac Version 1.*
* Licenses that were purchased after March 1st, 2022, will be upgraded free of charge upon request.
If you want to take a closer look at the new features, you can find more details on the EASE Evac Upgrade website.