How can I keep my User Key when I upgrade Windows or my operating system or exchange my hardware?
Before performing Microsoft Windows updates, making changes to your hardware or discarding your computer, please make sure to upload your User Key back to our server first. Otherwise the User Key will get lost and needs to be reactivated by our support team.
Please proceed as follows:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Check if you have the latest version of EASERA installed, from EASERA > Help > About. Otherwise, please login to your AFMG Download Portal account, and follow the installation instructions available in the portal to update EASERA.
- Start EASERA and from the top menu click Help > Register.
- Click Yes on the popup message that will appear to close EASERA and start EASERA Guard program.
- Click Upload License button.
- This will send your User Key back to our server and de-activate EASERA on your computer.
- If you want to reactivate the license on a device after the changes have been made, click on Download License button to retrieve the User Key from the server again.
- This will reactivate EASERA on your computer.
- Close your EASERA Guard and start EASERA.